Civil Rules are the State rules that govern the procedures of civil cases in State courts. All people filing or responding to a civil case must follow the Ohio Rules of Civil Procedure. Cases arise under these rules when clarification is needed on a rule or the rule is not followed.
The following are decisions of interest from the Darke County Court of Common Pleas regarding the Ohio Rules of Civil Procedure:
- Farmers State Bank v. Steven Sponaugle, et. al.
- James Brewer v. Dick Lavy Farm LLC et. al.
- United Ohio Insurance Co. v. Central Mutual Insurance Co.
- Midmark Corporation v. Towe & Associates, Inc.
- Mark A. Quinn v. Brad Quinn
- Second National Bank v. Erik R. Byer
- Richard M. Conrad v. Anthony Baltes, et. al.
- Daniel McCarty v. Brian Mihok, D.O, et. al.
- Home Owners Ins. Co. v. Budde Construction, LTD., et. al
- Glenn E. Younker v. EDS Third Party Liability Department, et. al.
- Mose Cohen & Sons, et. al. v. Newlon Metals, Inc., et. al.
- T. Robert Bennet, et. al v. Robert E. Peters, et. al
- Erie Insurance Company v. Rigoberto Ventura, et. al.
- Gade Nursing Home, Inc. v. Jennifer Buckingham
- In Re: Brothers Publishing Company, LLC, dba The Early Bird